- School Departments
- SIP, SAC/SAF, Title I
- Virtual Camp
Welcome to Seminole Middle School Online
TAKE YOUR CHILD TO WORK DAY
Friday, April 10, 2015 is "Take Our Daughters and Sons to Work Day" in Broward County. This national campaign provides the opportunity for parents and other adults to showcase their places of employment, explain their job responsibilities, introduce their co-workers, and discuss the various career opportunities that are available in their workplace. Click here for an activity sheet that your child can complete.
UNIVERSAL BREAKFAST PROGRAM
March is National Nutrition Month with School Breakfast highlighted. The Food and Nutrition Services Department will celebrate by piloting the Universal - Free Breakfast Program in all Broward County Public Schools. The Universal - Free Breakfast Program allows students to participate in the breakfast program at no charge, regardless of the student's meal eligibility. This pilot program is scheduled to begin March 16, and end June 4, 2015.
According to MSAA (Middle School Athletic Association) rules we are required to charge admission to all sports events. The admission cost is $2 for students and $3 for adults.
RE-REGISTRATION FOR INCOMING 6TH GRADERS
Congratulations! Your student will be going to middle school for the 2015 - 2016 school year. To be sure your child is properly enrolled in middle school, you will need to re-register your child and provide proof of where you live. Click here for more details.
ACTIVE PARENTING SESSIONS
The Active Parenting series will provide parents with guidance and support to transform the challenges of raising their children into opportunities for growth. Click on the following links for more info: Active Parenting for Teens, Active Parenting for Preschool, Active Parenting for Toddlers, Active Parenting Now, and Active Parenting Online Video Library.
GENERAL OBLIGATION BOND = INVESTING IN STUDENTS
LEARN ABOUT REPLACEMENT FOR FCAT 2.0 BEGINNING 2014/15
The Florida Department of Education announced a new assessment that will replace FCAT 2.0 exams beginning with the 2014 - 2015 school year. This new tool will align with the new Florida Standards. Read about it here: Press Release, Q & A, Commissioner Stewart's Letter to Parents.
Attention 6th Grade Parents:
Please be sure your child's immunizations are up to date to enter the 7th grade.
Please submit a new Florida 680 Certificate of Immunization to the guidance office.
- Pinnacle Login
- Algebra I Readiness Packet
- Anti-Bully Policy
- Children’s Lunch Account
- Core Standards
- E-Store Online Payments
- Free and Reduce Lunch Flyer
- Free and Reduced Lunch Online
- Geometry Readiness Packet
- Health Inspection Report
- Parent and Community Survey
- Policy 6000.1 Revised
- Protection of Pupil Rights Amendment (PPRA) Notice
- Spanish II Prep Packet
- Title I Parent Survey
- Virtual Counselor Parent Account Activation Instructions
- Science Fair Parent’s Guide
- Science Fair Project Student Schedule
- Science Fair Parent Letter
- Kathryn Marlow, Principal
6200 SW 16th Street
Plantation, Florida 33317
(Click address above to get a map and directions)
8:10 AM - 2:40 PM
- Tue, Apr 28:FSA TESTING - 6TH GRADE MATH
- Wed, Apr 29: FSA TESTING - 6TH GRADE READING
- Wed, Apr 29 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm: TITLE I FAMILY NIGHT AT BARNES & NOBLE - LANGUAGE ARTS
- Thu, Apr 30: INTERIM REPORTS
- Thu, Apr 30: FSA TESTING - 6TH GRADE READING
- Mon, May 11: ALGEBRA EOC SESSION 1
- Tue, May 12: ALGEBRA EOC SESSION 2