- School Departments
- SIP, SAC/SAF, Title I
Welcome to Seminole Middle School Online
ACTIVE PARENTING SESSIONS
The Active Parenting series will provide parents with guidance and support to transform the challenges of raising their children into opportunities for growth. Click on the following links for more info: Active Parenting for Teens, Active Parenting for Preschool, Active Parenting for Toddlers, Active Parenting Now, and Active Parenting Online Video Library.
Orientation for incoming 6th graders for the 2015 - 2016 school year will be on Tuesday, February 17, 2015 at 6:00 p.m. in the KIVA at Seminole Middle School.
GENERAL OBLIGATION BOND = INVESTING IN STUDENTS
PROPOSED TIME CHANGE FOR THE 2014-2015 SCHOOL YEAR
The Transportation Management Team has recommended that we delay the proposed bell time changes until the 2015 - 2016 school year allowing more planning and prep time for all stakeholders. This approach will minimize risk and make the transition to the new bell times schedule as smooth as possible.
LEARN ABOUT REPLACEMENT FOR FCAT 2.0 BEGINNING 2014/15
The Florida Department of Education announced a new assessment that will replace FCAT 2.0 exams beginning with the 2014 - 2015 school year. This new tool will align with the new Florida Standards. Read about it here: Press Release, Q & A, Commissioner Stewart's Letter to Parents.
Attention 6th Grade Parents:
Please be sure your child's immunizations are up to date to enter the 7th grade.
Please submit a new Florida 680 Certificate of Immunization to the guidance office.
- Pinnacle Login
- Algebra I Readiness Packet
- Anti-Bully Policy
- Children’s Lunch Account
- Core Standards
- E-Store Online Payments
- Free and Reduce Lunch Flyer
- Free and Reduced Lunch Online
- Geometry Readiness Packet
- Health Inspection Report
- Parent and Community Survey
- Policy 6000.1 Revised
- Protection of Pupil Rights Amendment (PPRA) Notice
- Spanish II Prep Packet
- Title I Parent Survey
- Virtual Counselor Parent Account Activation Instructions
- Science Fair Parent’s Guide
- Science Fair Project Student Schedule
- Science Fair Parent Letter
- Kathryn Marlow, Principal
6200 SW 16th Street
Plantation, Florida 33317
(Click address above to get a map and directions)
8:10 AM - 2:40 PM
- Today 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm: VOLLEYBALL GAME VS PLANTATION AT SEMINOLE
- Wed, Jan 28 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm: VOLLEYBALL GAME VS IMAGINE PLANTATION AT SEMINOLE
- Wed, Jan 28 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm: TITLE I FAMILY NIGHT - SCIENCE
- Fri, Jan 30 2:45 pm – 4:30 pm: 6TH & 7TH GRADE GIRLS FLAG FOOTBALL TRYOUTS
- Mon, Feb 2 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm: VOLLEYBALL GAME VS GLADES AT SEMINOLE
- Wed, Feb 4 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm: VOLLEYBALL GAME VS FALCON COVE AT SEMINOLE
- Fri, Feb 6 2:45 pm – 4:30 pm: 8TH GRADE GIRLS FLAG FOOTBALL TRYOUTS