- School Departments
- SIP, SAC/SAF, Title I
- Virtual Camp
Welcome to Seminole Middle School Online
Student Username: email@example.com
Student Password: Pmm/dd/yyyy (capital P and DOB, use slashes)
2015-2016 CODE OF STUDENT CONDUCT HANDBOOK
Parents and students, on July 1, 2015 the 2015-2016 Code of Student Conduct Handbook will be posted on Broward Schools' website at http://bcps.browardschools.com/codeofconduct.asp. Parents and students may also access the Code of Student Conduct Handbook through the BEEP Portal.
ATTENTION 6TH GRADE PARENTS:
Please be sure your child's immunizations are up to date to enter the 7th grade.
Please submit a new Florida 680 Certificate of Immunization to the guidance office.
According to MSAA (Middle School Athletic Association) rules we are required to charge admission to all sports events. The admission cost is $2 for students and $3 for adults.
RE-REGISTRATION FOR INCOMING 6TH GRADERS
Congratulations! Your student will be going to middle school for the 2015 - 2016 school year. To be sure your child is properly enrolled in middle school, you will need to re-register your child and provide proof of where you live. Click here for more details.
GENERAL OBLIGATION BOND = INVESTING IN STUDENTS
- Pinnacle Login
- Algebra I Readiness Packet
- Anti-Bully Policy
- Anti-Bullying Parent Training Module
- Children’s Lunch Account
- Core Standards
- Dating Violence Parent Training Module
- E-Store Online Payments
- Free and Reduce Lunch Flyer
- Free and Reduced Lunch Online
- Geometry Readiness Packet
- Health Inspection Report
- Parent and Community Survey
- Policy 6000.1 Revised
- Protection of Pupil Rights Amendment (PPRA) Notice
- Spanish II Prep Packet
- Title I Parent Survey
- Virtual Counselor Parent Account Activation Instructions
- Science Fair Parent’s Guide
- Science Fair Project Student Schedule
- Science Fair Parent Letter
- Kathryn Marlow, Principal
6200 SW 16th Street
Plantation, Florida 33317
(Click address above to get a map and directions)
8:10 AM - 2:40 PM