- School Departments
- SIP, SAC/SAF, Title I
- Virtual Camp
Welcome to Seminole Middle School Online
SCHEDULE PICK UP
August 20, 2015
6th grade - 3:00 p.m.
7th grade - 4:00 p.m.
8th grade - 5:00 p.m.
2015-2016 CODE OF STUDENT CONDUCT HANDBOOK
Parents and students, on July 1, 2015 the 2015-2016 Code of Student Conduct Handbook will be posted on Broward Schools' website at http://bcps.browardschools.com/codeofconduct.asp. Parents and students may also access the Code of Student Conduct Handbook through the BEEP Portal.
ATTENTION 6TH GRADE PARENTS:
Please be sure your child's immunizations are up to date to enter the 7th grade.
Please submit a new Florida 680 Certificate of Immunization to the guidance office.
Seminole will be conducting course card assemblies on Tuesday, May 19.
All 6th & 7th grade students will be given a course card for you to review course elective choices for the 2015-2016 school year. Review the course card with your child and make selections carefully.
Course cards will not be accepted without a parent signature and students failing to return a course card will not be eligible for schedule changes next year.
Please ensure that your child completes and returns the course card no later than Friday, May 22, 2015.
We look forward to an exciting 2015-2016 school year!
According to MSAA (Middle School Athletic Association) rules we are required to charge admission to all sports events. The admission cost is $2 for students and $3 for adults.
RE-REGISTRATION FOR INCOMING 6TH GRADERS
Congratulations! Your student will be going to middle school for the 2015 - 2016 school year. To be sure your child is properly enrolled in middle school, you will need to re-register your child and provide proof of where you live. Click here for more details.
GENERAL OBLIGATION BOND = INVESTING IN STUDENTS
LEARN ABOUT REPLACEMENT FOR FCAT 2.0 BEGINNING 2014/15
The Florida Department of Education announced a new assessment that will replace FCAT 2.0 exams beginning with the 2014 - 2015 school year. This new tool will align with the new Florida Standards. Read about it here: Press Release, Q & A, Commissioner Stewart's Letter to Parents.
- Pinnacle Login
- Algebra I Readiness Packet
- Anti-Bully Policy
- Children’s Lunch Account
- Core Standards
- E-Store Online Payments
- Free and Reduce Lunch Flyer
- Free and Reduced Lunch Online
- Geometry Readiness Packet
- Health Inspection Report
- Parent and Community Survey
- Policy 6000.1 Revised
- Protection of Pupil Rights Amendment (PPRA) Notice
- Spanish II Prep Packet
- Title I Parent Survey
- Virtual Counselor Parent Account Activation Instructions
- Science Fair Parent’s Guide
- Science Fair Project Student Schedule
- Science Fair Parent Letter
- Kathryn Marlow, Principal
6200 SW 16th Street
Plantation, Florida 33317
(Click address above to get a map and directions)
8:10 AM - 2:40 PM
- Thu, Aug 20 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm: 6TH GRADE SCHEDULE PICK UP
- Thu, Aug 20 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm: 7TH GRADE SCHEDULE PICK UP
- Thu, Aug 20 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm: 8TH GRADE SCHEDULE PICK UP
- Mon, Aug 24: FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
- Mon, Sep 7: SCHOOL CLOSED
- Mon, Sep 14: SCHOOL CLOSED
- Thu, Sep 17: EARLY RELEASE - DISMISSAL 12:40